The KEY

The Resurrected One has the Key!

Dear visitor, do you have something you needed, but sadly find it locked and totally inaccessible to you, even its ways are shut with an ‘iron gate’? Because of where you are in life, do you feel as if you are locked-in, without knowing where the key is? Here I have a good news!

I know someone; He is my closest of all friends, and is related to me well. He has been faithfully dealing with me and many others throughout the world to solve their problems. Once you get to
know Him, you feel as if you knew Him from your birth. He is so kind, caring, loving, and compassionate. He never fails you or get bored of your many questions. Truly speaking, to know Him is to have Life, life in abundance indeed.

The amazing character of this closest friend and Father of mine is that He frees those coming to Him with their heavy burden of sin, by His deep and welcoming love, and wonderful forgiveness. Yes, I am saying forgiveness! You never be the same again, after inviting Him to your inner ‘room’--more easily, to your heart. I know you have a vacant ‘room’, you never found anyone worth of owning it. Of whomever you have invited to your ‘house’, none of them went in there, although you expect all you invite would satisfy your soul by filling the ‘vacancy’. This might have caused you feel desperate when you see that the ‘room’ still needs one, even after you have invited so many, one after another.

Life becomes meaningless when there is still no satisfaction after one found what he/she thought was the cause of ‘unsatisfaction’ in the past. But that Friend of mine, the one I am talking about, is able to give true meaning to your life. You will not be the same again, once you find Him.

Who is this Person? I think, now you might have started to think that He must be unique of all friends. Yes, indeed!You are right in this regard. You will be more surprised when I tell you that He has been watching over you, even you, in your previous times. He was waiting for your invitation. He is so gentle that He waits to be invited, although He knows that He Himself is the only one you need to find.

Now you might say, ‘well, we don’t know each other.’ But He says, “I know you, I have been with you, I have been protecting you to this day. I have tried to wave for you, to be invited to your life, whilst you passed by me but inviting all others. Do you see again, you never got what you were looking for, because I am the only one you need to have and in me you will find all other things.”

This is strange, isn’t it? He knows you well. He knows you from your mother’s womb. He had planned to give you life in abundant. But you transgressed by leaving Him out. I am saying this because I have heard Him saying, “I know the the plan that I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future.” Do you see that? He continues to plead with you saying, “ Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourself of all the offenses you have committed... Why will you die? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone. Repent and live! ” Don't forget this thing. He knows that anyone not welcoming Him, or receiving His forgiveness will "die" forever.That is why he is warning you too.

Just one additional information so that you may recognise who He is. Once He had harshly suffered on your behalf, for your sins, to make you safe from the wage of your sins--i.e death. He was willing to pay your debt to the extent of sacrificing Himself to be crucified. In fact, on the third day of his burial after crucifixion, He was raised from death. So He says, “I am he that lives; and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, and have the keys of hell and of death”.

If you want to call the person I am talking about (who is waiting your invitation before He gives you eternal life and, in fact, He is giving another chance) by name, He is JESUS CHRIST. He wants to be your friend and Lord. He wants to forgive you for all your sins, and make your life new and whole! If you are ready now, and do not want to disappoint Jesus again, give Him your life and welcome him to your heart. Pray in any language or style of prayer you might know.

Prayers like, " Lord Jesus, now I realise that I have disappointed you in a way I have not realised. Sorry for passing by you while I have been inviting others. Thank you for this chance you have just given me to repent. Thank you for paying my debt on the cross, and now I am willing to accept you as my Lord and saviour. Please, come into my heart. Give me the true and eternal life you have promised in your word, as written in the Holy Bible. Amen."

But you can pray this prayer in your own words if you want. What is truly relevant for you now is that your willingess to invit Jesus into your life. May God bless and guide your ways as you follow Him!

Thank you once again for visiting.


Should you need further information, please, visit me at, www.wordbloodspirit.myewebsite.com or e-mail me.

Teklu T. Guta

E-mail: tekluwbs@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment